LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


MALAJUBE


Malajube is another shit-hot indie pop rock band from Quebec. They have a little bit of an ADD streak, and they sing in French. I love these guys. They're coming to The Independent in SF on March 2 as part of Noise Pop with Autolux, Snowden, and Death Of A Party. Buy tickets now!

Musically, it's at times chunky rock, borderline electro, or kinda folky. But it's all high enthusiasm and good fun!

Malajube - La Monogamie
Malajube - Montreal -40C

Malajube official site
Malajube on MySpace

Labels: , ,

4 Responses to “MALAJUBE”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    They're from Montreal. Awesome band though.  

  2. # Blogger Blake Engel

    Just got me my tickets. Noisepop here I come.  

  3. # Blogger Jeans Airoldi

    J'adore malajube!!! C'est le meilleur band québécois au monde!  

  4. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Je suis d'accord! Mais, j'adore les unicorns aussi!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting