LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


CLAP YOUR HANDS MAKE EM SAY UGH


No, I don't hate Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. Just making a joke. Wouldn't it be great to make a mashup that mixed Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and "Make 'Em Say Ugh" by Master P? Anyway kids, Some Loud Thunder drops January 30 nationwide. Impatient boys and girls can purchase the physical album (with immediate download) at Insound. Ready for fuck-you art rock + their debut album + Supertramp? I know I am!

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Yankee Go Home

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah official site
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah on MySpace

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “CLAP YOUR HANDS MAKE EM SAY UGH”

  1. # Blogger Blake Engel

    That first track is serious fuck-you art rock. Werd.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting