LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


31KNOTS


Continuing our new year's opening festivities, we have some more bands that are having some important releases this year. One of them is 31Knots. Building on the momentum of a breakout year in late 2005/early 2006, they've wasted no time working on new material. The best way to describe them would be to call them math-prog-indie-punk. Yeah, yeah, we all love labels. In any case, they dropped an EP late last year as a precursor to their upcoming full length, The Days and Nights of Everything Anywhere (March 6, 2007).

Check out "Sedition's Wish" from the aforementioned EP and their breakout track, "Chain Reaction".

31Knots - Sedition's Wish
31Knots - Chain Reaction

31Knots official site
31Knots on MySpace

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “31KNOTS”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Ooo la la....while doing some Emily Haines research I came across your little site and I'm in love. Thank you so much for doing something like this. I've been struggling personally for a few years because I haven't been learning about new bands and haven't been listening to stuff that really gets me. So recently I've started researching and finding things that make my heart skip a beat and puts a smile on my face. I shall start checking out the bands you list. Again, thanks!
    Cheers,
    Kim  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Thanks for the kind words, Kim. Give me some traditional favorite bands of yours and I'll see if i can steer you in the right direction!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting