LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


THE BROKEN WEST


The Broken West is the newest addition to the Merge Records family. Effortly blending 60's rock and jangle pop, The Broken West goes down smooth like butta. Comparisons to Spoon and the Kinks are inevitable. Their Merge debut, I Can't Go On, I'll Go On drops next Tuesday, 1/23. Check out "Down In The Valley" - instantly familiar, but fresh!

The Broken West - Down In The Valley
The Broken West - Slow

The Broken West official site
The Broken West on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “THE BROKEN WEST”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting