LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


THE PONYS


The Ponys are the latest signing to the illustrious Matador Records. Their Matador debut, Turn The Lights Out (hehe) is due March 20, 2007. What can we expect from these guys? I hear the great guitar bands of Manchester from about 1976-1983. In more palatable terms, I feel like it's Alex Kapranos fronting the Kinks-meets-Television-meets-Joy Division.

It's big ol' dumb dive bar rock with an edge. And it's pretty damn good at that! Check out these two tracks...

The Ponys - Double Vision
The Ponys - Glass Conversation

The Ponys official site
The Ponys on MySpace

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “THE PONYS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting