LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


DEVASTATIONS


Today I want to give a shout out to Berlin by-the-way-of Melbourne rockers, Devastations. Mixing smoky bar room ballads and slinky arrangements, fans of The National and Nick Cave will go crazy! Her...not so much. Give "Sex And Mayhem" a listen - dark and sensuous, optimistic yet cynical, but totally legit.

Devastations - Sex And Mayhem

Devastations official site
Devastations on MySpace

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “DEVASTATIONS”

  1. # Blogger Unfashionistable

    My wife demanded that I get the album on the strength of the single track -- She mentioned I should point out that these guys sound even more like the Tindersticks than Herr Cave, so fans of Tindersticks shoudl check them out.

    The full album is available on eMusic (10 tracks) for those who have an account--I'm downloading it now.  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Thanks for the extra info, Peter! It's a solid album.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting