LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU MY FUTURE LOVE


I couldn't hold myself back from expanding upon my post the other day involving the Klaxons. I've probably listened to "Gravity's Rainbow" about 7 times over the last 24 hours. Apparently they are part of this "New Rave" movement all the kids have been talking about it. What does it sound like? It sounds like "They Threw Us All In A Trench & Stuck A Monument On Top"-era Liars + elements of electronica and Hot Chip-style multiple singers. Pretty quirky lyrics, and literary references...pretty nice find by the blogging community.

Their full length, Myths Of The Near Future doesn't drop until early 2007. You can pick up the Xan Valleys EP now though.


Gravity's Rainbow music video

Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow
Klaxons - Atlantis to Interzone

Klaxons official site
Klaxons on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU MY FUTURE LOVE”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting