LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NERVOUS CABARET


Imagine a big sweaty bowl full of gypsy, punk, dub, and jazz. Stir until the consistency is smooth and you've got Nervous Cabaret! My initial instinct is if you enjoy Gogol Bordello or Devotcha, check these guys out. They have more of an indie-rock edge though. I swear I can even hear some of The Clash in here! I like to think this is what The Tigerlillies might sound like if they took themselves seriously.

The songs themselves are dark, but sensuous - check out "Ratatat Heart". Plus, they have a full time trumpet player, and if you know me, I am a sucker for trumpets...keep an eye out for these guys.

Nervous Cabaret - Ratatat Heart
Nervous Cabaret - Mel Gibson

Nervous Cabaret official site
Nervous Cabaret on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “NERVOUS CABARET”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting