LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD


Hey there troopers...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead is coming out with their new album, "So Divided" on November 14. What do I have to say about the album so far? I think it is a marked improvement over "World's Apart". I must warn you though, that those expecting "Source Tags And Codes II" will be disapointed. They've continued to expand their sound, adding some prog elements, and I kid you not when I say I can hear some Genesis and Annie Lennox in here. In addition, they've continued to flesh out the songs with orchestration and horn sections. My only reservation is I wish it sounded more dirty, like the old days...but give both of these songs a chance, they're both build songs.

And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Naked Sun
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - So Divided

And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead official site
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead on MySpace

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    have a rock star night, you got some good pickings. btw, pump yer chops on blobjets.

    -mythical troll BP  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting