LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


TAP TAP


Tap Tap. Tap Tap. Tap Tap. Ok, I got that out of my system. Today we are reviewing Tap Tap. They're a weird one to describe - seems to be more of a side project of Thomas Sanders from Pete And The Pirates than an official band. In any case, "Way To Go Boy" came to my attention the other day, and I said, this is pretty catchy. So let's run it by everyone else! I hate always having to describe a band's sound in terms of other bands, but it's hard not to make comparisions with this band. Sounds like they have common ground with Wolf Parade, Arcade Fire, and the Kinks...and maybe a touch of Devotchka, but barely...and oh yeah, they shared a label with Get Him Eat Him (Matt LeMay from Pitchfork's band).

Anyway, Tap Tap rips through their cd with ease. Listening to it, I feel like I am drunk at a carnival, but having a good time...

Tap Tap - Way To Go Boy
Tap Tap - 100,000 Thoughts

Tap Tap official site
Tap Tap on MySpace

0 Responses to “TAP TAP”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting