LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


JUNIOR BOYS


So when I grabbed the new rapture and tv on the radio albums last tuesday, I also ended up getting the Junior Boys album, "So This Is Goodbye" which also came out at the same time. If you're unfamiliar with the Junior Boys, they are an electro-pop duo from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. The sound is sort of low-key house meets depeche mode. A little less preachy than depeche mode though. These songs, as the album title implies, are songs of longing. It sounds cold, but sexy at the same time. can you imagine the possibilities?

Junior Boys - In The Morning
Junior Boys - The Equalizer

Junior Boys official site
Junior Boys on MySpace

0 Responses to “JUNIOR BOYS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting