LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW (FAKE) POSTAL SERVICE


Well, I came across this ditty on the intarweb the other day...a purported new Postal Service track. I am going to tell you right off the bat that I don't believe it at all. The instrumentation sounds like cheap midi, the singer sounds like a poor man's Benjamin Gibbard (who would be a poor man's Benjamin Gibbard? any ideas?), and it bears too much of a resemblance to "We Will Become Silhouettes". Whoever tried this did a decent jorb, I'll admit, but I'm not buying it. For those of you craving new Postal Service, you'll have to make do with their remix of Feist's "Mushaboom" off her remix album, Open Season.

Rest assured that the boys are hard at work and working on a second album. And that they now use YouSendIt to send ideas back and forth. Don't worry, they're not changing the band name.

The FAKE Postal Service - The Importance of Being
Feist - Mushaboom (Postal Service Remix)
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (John Tejada Remix)

The Postal Service official site
The Postal Service on MySpace

1 Responses to “NEW (FAKE) POSTAL SERVICE”

  1. # Blogger Xam Results

    great post and thanks for sharing such a motivational article.
    UP Board 12th Result

    UP Board 10th Result

    UP Board 10th Result

    UP Board 12th Result  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting