LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


GET MYSELF INTO IT


Well, today we've got a special treat - a music video! I know, I know, The Rapture's already got enough publicity. But their new cd is coming out next Tuesday, September 12. If you'll listen to the song above (or below) you'll hear the natural progression in their sound. When "Echoes" came out in 2003, they were the pioneers of dance-punk. Fast forward 3 years later and the field is littered with imitators. What's The Rapture to do? Creep a few years later into thier 70's post-punk-disco sound, staying a step ahead of the rest!

The Rapture - Get Myself Into It

The Rapture official site
The Rapture on MySpace

0 Responses to “GET MYSELF INTO IT”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting