LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


MONDAY MIX TAPE


Bah. Since I worked saturday and sunday this week, this Monday's no different. It's just been one long, continuous week...but for you guys, I've got a relatively recent mixtape, with a couple oldies holding down the fort.

01. Vitalic - Polkamatic
02. TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
03. Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights
04. Get Him Eat Him - Exposure
05. Three Mile Pilot - On A Ship To Bangladesh
06. Sound Team - Your Eyes Are Liars
07. Ratatat - Wildcat (E*vax Remix)
08. The Polyphonic Spree - Lithium (Nirvana Cover)
09. The Rapture - The Devil
10. The Figurines - The Wonder

Tomorrow, I'll be picking up the Rapture cd, and the TV On The Radio cd. And probably something from Apple...

0 Responses to “MONDAY MIX TAPE”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting