LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


ANNUALS


OK, stop the presses. You gotta listen to Annuals! As the 'fork described them, they are a blend of Animal Collective, Broken Social Scene, and Arcade Fire. Think about the things you like best about those bands and mash them together in a mixing bowl. Serve hot and you've got Annuals! I am very excited for this album when it drops in mid-October...unfortunately it doesn't seem like they have any plans to come out west, but we'll see if that changes once the album drops. Give "Brother" a listen and I think you'll agree. (It's a build song...)

Annuals - Brother
Annuals - Bleary Eyed
Annuals - Dry Clothes

Annuals official site
Annuals on MySpace

3 Responses to “ANNUALS”

  1. # Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me

    Love to all......  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I really like this blog. Please keep it going.  

  3. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    thanks branden, don't worry, I've only just started!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting