LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


JUST JAZZIN'


I just got a splendid press release:

BENJAMIN GIBBARD ANNOUNCES NEW SIDE PROJECT

Benjamin Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) is proud to announce a new musical project called Just Jazzin'. Born out of an interest in exploring music free from rules and convention, Just Jazzin' offers the world a chance to see another side of Ben.

"....There's this side of me and my music that desires a lack of structure and Just Jazzin' does that for me because I am allowed to just play whatever note comes into my head.", says Ben.


Just Jazzin' on MySpace

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “JUST JAZZIN'”

  1. # Blogger Seth

    Please god tell me this is an April Fools joke.  

  2. # Blogger jaket kulit pria


    many blog posts do not like this provide a useful article for visitors thanks admin
    jaket kulit pria  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting