LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


MORE LAROMLAB


I've posted about Laromlab before, but what can I say? I've got a soft spot for these chiptunes. As AZLtron pointed out, if you throw some screaming on top of here you got yourself a Crystal Castles song!

Laromlab - Mission For Glory

Laromlab official site
Laromlab on MySpace

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “MORE LAROMLAB”

  1. # Blogger brandon

    The track
    "Mission of Glory" that you posted is actually called "Haschkaka" by Dubmood . Please see mushpotrecords.com for more information.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    this guy is a fucking fake + does not write his own music.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting