LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


AFTER THE BALLS DROP


I'm not usually big on live albums, but I am looking forward to After The Balls Drop from Les Savy Fav (4/29/08). I've seen Les Savy Fav live many times before, and each time has been a unique experience. I recall one time Tim Harrington leading a massive game of duck duck goose when someone pulled the fire alarm...

Anyway, not sure they'll catch that on audio, but this is a document of their new year's eve show from this year. Check out fan fave "The Sweat Descends"!

Les Savy Fav - The Sweat Descends (Live)

Les Savy Fav official site
Les Savy Fav on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “AFTER THE BALLS DROP”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting