LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


WILDBIRDS & PEACEDRUMS


Sweden is rocking me these days. Recently I've posted about Oh! Custer, Studio, and now Wildbirds & Peacedrums. Consisting solely of Mariam Wallentin and Andreas Werliin, W&P really packs quite a punch! Free roaming vocal melodies meet tribal Dodos drumming and sometimes a glockenspiel is involved...

Their debut album, Heartcore will be re-released April 28th.

Wildbirds & Peacedrums - Doubt/Hope

Wildbirds & Peacedrums official site
Wildbirds & Peacedrums on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “WILDBIRDS & PEACEDRUMS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting