LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


HALLELUJAH THE HILLS


It's Friday, let us be joyful! Today I've got a copy of the soon-to-be-released “Prepare To Qualify” EP by Hallelujah The Hills. It's doing a great job of taking me into the weekend with its Annuals-meets-Neutral Milk Hotel bravado.

I've also got some good news - HTH is giving the EP away for free at their website starting Tuesday, April 8th! Keep your eyes on these guys - they're only a stone's throw away from getting big.

Hallelujah The Hills - Let It Wave

Hallelujah The Hills official site
Hallelujah The Hills on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “HALLELUJAH THE HILLS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting