LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


I'M NOT GONNA TEACH YOU


Sorry for the dearth of posts recently, on business travel and there's as usual not enough hours in the day! That being said, Black Kids are an indie pop group from Jacksonville, FL. Reverby guitars meet squiggly synths and happy anthems. Conor Oberst doing his best Robert Smith imitation while fronting We're From Barcelona if they were weaned on My Bloody Valentine...what? Hit their myspace for some more free mp3s...

Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach You

Black Kids on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “I'M NOT GONNA TEACH YOU”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting