LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


ROD THOMAS


I'm in a pretty mellow mood today - feel like I might be coming down with something. Anyway, I'm fresh off my trip back from the UK and I've got British music on my mind. Today I'd like to write about Rod Thomas, a British singer-songwriter. Take care to note that I am not talking about Rob Thomas, singer of Matchbox 20...

Generally the singer-songwriter designation makes me roll my eyes, but Rod Thomas has managed to put some thought and care into his supporting instrumentation and arrangements. Did I mention it was danceable? Other publications have tried to categorize his music as "acoustic disco", a fair description - think Whitest Boy Alive, but more sexy! Maybe Whitest Boy Alive meets...George Michael?!

In any case, it makes for pretty good shagging music.

Rod Thomas - Good Coat

Rod Thomas on MySpace

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “ROD THOMAS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting