LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


STUDIO


I picked up West Coast by Studio over at Rough Trade when I was in the UK. I think it's on my hotlist for one of the best albums of the year. Imagine The Cure and The Smiths met up and decided to form a supergroup that plays dance-drone music with touches of afro-beat! Most of the songs are built around hypnotic grooves that develop over the course of the song and embellished with delightful 80's alt-pop guitars. Also, the songs tend to veer towards the teens in running time...but it's easy to get lost in there!

Studio - Life's A Beach

Studio official site
Studio on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “STUDIO”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting