LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80'S


So today on LSF we've got Calvin Harris, Amiga-jockey extraordinaire. His hit single "Acceptable In The 80's" stayed in the UK top 10 singles chart for 15 weeks and now he's here to conquer America! Granted, his plans don't currently entail touring the USA, but I'm sure that will change after his album drops on September 4th. The $1,000,000 question: what does he sound like? I'm going to have to go with 80's Herbie Hancock meets Tom Vek.

Calvin Harris - Acceptable In The 80's
Calvin Harris - Colours

Calvin Harris official site
Calvin Harris on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80'S”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting