LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW STARS


I guess it's a summertime press blitz - I keep getting solicited about new songs from old favourites. "The Night Starts Here" revisits some Stars of old, mixing in some more electro-pop elements and even a little bit of white crunk. Dunno where that crunchy synth came from, but it's here and it works! I have now made 3 consecutive posts following the "side" projects of the ladies of Broken Social Scene. I rule!

In Our Bedroom After The War drops September 25, 2007. Also check out a Final Fantasy remix of "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead"...

Stars - The Night Starts Here
Stars - Your Ex-Lover Is Dead (Final Fantasy Remix)

Stars official site
Stars on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “NEW STARS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting