LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NICOLE ATKINS


It's the funniest thing, I was sitting in a conference room earlier today and "Carouselle" popped into my head out of nowhere. I hadn't heard the song since February but my mind demanded that I hear it again. So here it is! The part that specifically popped into my head was the seasick interlude between the chorus and verse. "The Way It Is" is a change of pace - think Nancy Sinatra meets The Crystals.

Nicole Atkins - Carouselle
Nicole Atkins - The Way It Is

Nicole Atkins official site
Nicole Atkins on MySpace

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “NICOLE ATKINS”

  1. # Blogger Javaun

    Hey, in case you hadn't seen this, Nicole did a live set on World Cafe.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting