LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


RUNNING = INDIE


If you guys are burnt out on running to 45:33 by LCD Soundsystem, I was using this cool mac program the other day called Tangerine. It analyzes the BPM of songs in your iTunes library and allows you to create random smart playlists based on BPM and beat intensity. Here's one I ran to yesterday. It clocks in at 39:42.

01. The Wrens - I've Made Enough Friends
02. TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
03. Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
04. Panthers - Thank Me With Your Hands (MSTRKRFT Remix)
05. Test Icicles - What's Your Damage (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Remix)
06. MSTRKRFT - Paris
07. Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less
08. Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire
09. Citizens Here And Abroad - Accelerator
10. Depeche Mode - Get The Balance Right

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “RUNNING = INDIE”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting