LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


CUT COPY


Melbourne, Australia's Cut Copy is back! After last year's (in the US) breakout album, Bright Like Neon Love, they're back to whet our appetites with new single "Hearts On Fire". Those unfamiliar with the group will get a quick primer: indie dance with influences like Fleetwood Mac, New Order, and ELO.

"Hearts On Fire" is a phenomenal track. Moody, sexy, and oozing with cool, it's instantly familiar but with character of its own. When's the album dropping, boys?

Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire
Cut Copy - Time Stands Still

Cut Copy official site
Cut Copy on MySpace

In other news, I'll be AWOL on international travel for the next week, so there might be slightly less updates. I'll keep you appraised of whether this needs to be elevated to code Orange.

Labels: , , ,

4 Responses to “CUT COPY”

  1. # Blogger Melissa Robot

    Mmmm... ELO. I hadn't thought about them as influential to Cut Copy before, but I can hear it now. pretty awesome.  

  2. # Blogger Dreamwave

    Yer, these guys are briliant.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love the cutters! Go Melbourne. Also like this new group called Tiptronik from Sydney  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Cannot wait to see these guys LIVE. Hope so, as soon as they come back home to beautiful Melbourne!!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting