LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


BLOC PARTY VERSION 2.0


Hey guys, just got into my mysterious overseas location. I've got to crash and catch some ground transportation tomorrow as I head on my secret mission. This Bloc Party b-side from their new release A Weekend In The City is the perfect song for driving through a futuristic cityscape at night - it's claustrophobic and paranoid.

Bloc Party - Version 2.0

Bloc Party official site
Bloc Party on MySpace

UPDATE: Sorry for the broken link, it's fixed now.

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “BLOC PARTY VERSION 2.0”

  1. # Blogger Blake Engel

    404'd! Were you just making up file names or what?  

  2. # Blogger ian

    Remove everything after the .mp3 at the end of the URL and the link should work fine then....  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting