LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


DRM'D


So I purchased a lovely copy of The Bird And The Bee's debut cd, only to find that I was unable to rip it to mp3s so that I could listen to it on my iPod. EMI, why are you doing this? You know people don't walk around with CD players anymore, right? Especially the target demographic for the bands on your BlueNote label. I don't want to buy a digital copy from the iTunes store on top of the cd I've already purchased. Otherwise, how can I listen to this on my iPod?

Anyone have any suggestions?

In other news, we have a new track from one of LSF's honorable mention EP artists, The Morning Benders. Churning up a new EP to be released soon...

The Morning Benders - Damnit Anna

The Morning Benders official site
The Morning Benders on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “DRM'D”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, there's always that unspoken, taboo way of obtaining mp3s...  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    apparently the DRM is doing it's job!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting