LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW TWILIGHT SAD


Huzzah! We got some new Twilight Sad! The album doesn't drop until 4/23, unfortunately.

The Twilight Sad - Cold Days From the Birdhouse

The Twilight Sad official site
The Twilight Sad on MySpace

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “NEW TWILIGHT SAD”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Hey-

    Love your blog. I was wondering if you guys had heard anything about this band Just Jinjer from South Africa? I saw them play at Don Hills last week and they have absolutely beautiful songs and great stage presence. Apparently, they're huge in So. Africa. Anyway, being the music enthusiast that I am I figured I'd let you guys know about them and I guess they have a big showcase coming up in March.

    Here is the MySpace link - http://www.myspace.com/justjinjer

    Thanks and keep up the fantastic blogging!

    Dara B.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting