LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


VERIZON + DFA1979/MSTRKRFT?


You know how much of a fan we are here of the remixes of MSTRKRFT. So when I saw this commercial on the teevee the other day, I was pleasantly amused. Mainly due to the fact they removed the vocals, "sexy woman take me to your bedroom, let me show you how I" and only left in "work, work, work". Smartphones + work = yay! Smartphones plus sexytime = nay?

Also of note is that one half of Death From Above is one half of MSTRKRFT, this is like some jackass book author winning the oscar for best adapted screenplay for his book. Of course you're going to adapt it the best! It's your story!!!

I don't know where that came from. Not a knock on DFA1979/MSTRKRFT. Love those guys!

Death From Above 1979 - Sexy Results (MSTRKRFT Edition)

Death From Above 1979 official site
Death From Above on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “VERIZON + DFA1979/MSTRKRFT?”

  1. # Blogger PunkHouse

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  2. # Blogger PunkHouse

    Thanks for posting the Ad! MSTRKRFT remix! I discovered MSTRKRFT via french house! Daft Punk, Mr Oizo, Cassius etc! I discovered French house thanks to my student days in the U.K and a pioneering club called Eye Candy. The DJ's there, The Eye Candy Twins, were two of the underground names that helped introduced French House sound in to the clubscene in Europe and introduced me to all the other artists! It's amazing to see the sounds cross back over with me to this side of the Atlantic! Good looking out!
    X  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting