LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


LILY ALLEN & MARK RONSON COLLABORATIONS


Almost that time of year for me to round up my year end lists. But, I have a few more posts to squeeze out while I stall for time. Got a hold of some fun Lily Allen and Mark Ronson collaborations. You know how "Smile" was a great summertime song? This version casts it in more of a 50's pop, wintery light. I think it would go great in an xmas party playlist, let me tell you. The cover of the Kaiser Chiefs is fun. Takes the brit-pop jangle of the original and injects it with a little more attitude!

Lily Allen - Smile (Mark Ronson Revisit)
Lily Allen & Mark Ronson - Oh My God (Kaiser Chiefs Cover)

Lily Allen on MySpace
Mark Ronson on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “LILY ALLEN & MARK RONSON COLLABORATIONS”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    nice one!

    been looking for clean versions of these tracks for a while now (ones without Ronson talking all over them 'to prevent bootleggers')!

    legend  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    gotta represent!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting