LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


KNIFE VS. SPOON


Since it's close to Thanksgiving, let's have a utensil face-off. Knife vs. Spoon! In this corner, from Sweden, we have The Knife, with their hit song, "Heartbeats"...and in the other corner we have Spoon, from Austin, with their new song from the Stranger Than Fiction movie soundtrack, "The Book I Write". FIGHT!

The Knife - Heartbeats
Spoon - The Book I Write

The Knife official site
The Knife on MySpace
Spoon official site
Spoon on Myspace

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “KNIFE VS. SPOON”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting