LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


GOBLIN COCK


As I mentioned yesterday, Goblin Cock is Rob Crow from Pinback's "metal" side project. I've seen these guys live, and they are a lot of fun. They also dress like this. Just think of a more ironic, chunkier Pinback.

Just a reminder here, email me at letssexyfighting [AT] gmail dot com to enter a drawing to win 2 tickets to the Annuals/Pleaseeasaur/Goblin Cock show on 12/7 at Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco! Entries will be accepted until 12/5.

Goblin Cock - Stumped

Goblin Cock at Absolutely Kosher

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “GOBLIN COCK”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting