LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


LAROMLAB SCANDAL


So, there's a big scandal today in the chiptune world! Turns out Laromlab has been cribbing other people's tunes. He's printed an apology over at Mushpot Records but it doesn't really condone what he did. I try not to get too negative on my blog in general, but I gotta say, in this day and age with the internet, how can you take someone else's work and not expect someone to notice?

All this is rather unfortunate, but if there's a bright side, I found the artist behind some of my favorite "Laromlab" tunes - it's Crazy Q!

CrazyQ - Phunky Shapeshifter

CrazyQ on MySpace

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “LAROMLAB SCANDAL”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    playground behaviour, absolutely weak!

    but you're right, Crazy Q is the illest chip tracker on this planet!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Laromlab isn't the only one stealing.

    http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4417&p=16  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting