LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


JON BRION REMIXES OF MONTREAL


Jon Brion recently released a remix EP full of reinterpretations of Of Montreal's "First Time High" and "Gallery Piece". Wow, using "of" twice consecutively reads really weird. Even if "Of Montreal" is a proper noun...Anyways, check out an enjoyable fleshed out version of "First Time High"!

Of Montreal - First Time High (Reconstructionist Remix of An Eluardian Instance)

Jon Brion official site
Jon Brion on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “JON BRION REMIXES OF MONTREAL”

  1. # Blogger Kenneth

    Wow, I thought I didn't like Of Montreal. Is there an album I should start with, or is this remix a stylistic fluke?  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    I think it's a little more lush than the average Of Montreal song, but as a starting album I highly recommend "Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?"  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting