LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


SEVEN DAYS AND SEVEN NIGHTS (AIRPORT)


The New Year has released a video for "Seven Days And Seven Nights"...except this is an exclusively piano and vocal rendition of the song! As a frequent traveler myself, I can appreciate the feeling they captured here - I call it the "Lost In Translation" moment. It's that moment where you are listening to a dreamy song on your iPod in a foreign city, a million people hurriedly fly by you in a rush to get on with their lives...and you feel kinda lonely.

My most memorable "Lost In Translation" moment? 2005, in Kowloon, Hong Kong while listening to "Lover's Spit" by Broken Social Scene.

VIDEO DOWNLOAD:
The New Year - Seven Days And Seven Nights (Airport)

The New Year official site
The New Year on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “SEVEN DAYS AND SEVEN NIGHTS (AIRPORT)”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting