LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


ARE YOU PROFESSIONAL?


The Mae Shi have taken TMZ's audio feed of Christian Bale freaking out on the set of "Terminator Salvation" and turned it into a catchy tune! Check it out. Way to be johnny on the spot!

Also, I highly recommend listening to the audioclip on TMZ. It's insane.

The Mae Shi - R U Professional? (4 Xtian)

The Mae Shi official site
The Mae Shi on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “ARE YOU PROFESSIONAL?”

  1. # Blogger Steve M.

    I think I prefer the RevoLucian remix.  

  2. # Blogger Steve M.

    Sorry -- here it is.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting