LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


THE POWER'S OUT IN THE HEART OF MAN


So we had a little power outage over here in SF due to the crazy storm. As a result, my apartment now has no power! Yippie! So, I'm curled up in local coffee spot, Ritual. I'm still going thorugh my backlog of stuff from last year, so here's a fun take on "Sleeping Lessons" by RAC. I'm not usually a fan of the RAC remixes, but I like their stripped down take on this one!

The Shins - Sleeping Lessons (RAC mix)

The Shins official site
The Shins on MySpace

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “THE POWER'S OUT IN THE HEART OF MAN”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Crazy good. I'm from sf as well but haven't experienced these heinous blackouts. Good luck with that!  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Thanks! Power's back... for now!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting