LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


YEAR IN REVIEW: TOP 10 REMIXES



10. Radiohead - Unravel (Pocket Mix)
An excellent remix of an excellent cover!

09. Half Cousin - The Absentee (Fujiya & Miyagi Remix)
Folk just got the electronic treatment...

08. Chromeo - Needy Girl (Bloc Party Remix)
Man, Bloc Party's just popping up on all these lists!

07. Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Les Rythmes Digitales Remix)
Of the many D.A.N.C.E. remixes this year, this one is most best-est.

06. The Aliens - Robot Man (Hot Chip Remix)
Downtempo + electronica = Hot Chip's specialty!

05. Bang Gang - Find What You Get (Shout Out Out Out Out Remix)
I hate having to explain both band names when asked about this song.

04. Liars - It Fit When I was a Kid (Crystal Castles Remix)
Crystal Castles have got us dancing to Liars again! Huzzah!

03. Stars - Your Ex-Lover Is Dead (Final Fantasy Remix)
Nice one, Owen! A very popular one with the ladies...the song, that is.

02. Feist - Sealion (Chromeo Remix)
I think Feist should do another remix album with all the goodness from The Reminder.

01. Shout Out Louds - Impossible (Remake by Studio)
This was sorta of my theme song for the last part of this year. Unbeatable!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Responses to “YEAR IN REVIEW: TOP 10 REMIXES”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I agree on some of the choices... probably somewhere in my top 15 are among others...

    11h30 (DatA Remix)
    To Cut A Long Story Short (Xtopher Fiction Remix)
    My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix)
    Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Cousin Cole Remix) [yepp]  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Any sources? I'd like to find more similar to the FF remixed Stars.  

  3. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    I'd check out Elbo.ws for other Final Fantasy remixes - love hearing him give the string treatment to things!  

  4. # Anonymous pay per head service

    I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely  

  5. # Anonymous Virtual call center solutions

    Great information, you have a wonderful blog and an excellent article!!  

  6. # Anonymous Costa Rica Sportfishing

    Good info!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting