LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


FACELIFT!


I've been feeling a need to give the site a facelift recently...so here it is. What do you think? Tying into this is an after and before picture of Amy Winehouse. Whaaaaa? I think you overshot your target.

Also, thanks, Junior, for pointing out a cover I missed last year at Berkeley Place!

Arctic Monkeys - You Know I'm No Good (Amy Winehouse Cover)

Arctic Monkeys official site
Amy Winehouse official site

Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “FACELIFT!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Devastatingly delicious monkeys! Thank you, thank you.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting