LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


VAMPIRE WEEKEND - A-PUNK


Well, I came across this Vampire Weekend video this morning and thought it was pretty fun. So check that out first, if you haven't seen it. Secondly, their album is getting a proper release on January 29 on XL Recordings. Third-ly, I haven't posted about Vampire Weekend in the past. Perhaps I heard it at a bad time, or wasn't feeling the vibe that day, but I no longer find Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa annoying. Paul Simon + The Police?

Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa

Vampire Weekend official site
Vampire Weekend on MySpace

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “VAMPIRE WEEKEND - A-PUNK”

  1. # Anonymous pay per head service

    Good article, read with great interest.  

  2. # Anonymous Virtual call center solutions

    Thanks, great share.I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting