LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


RARE SPOON


Long before Spoon gained the undivided attention of the indie rock world, they were a scrappy post-punk band living in the shadow of the Pixies. After a disastrous flirtation with major label Elektra (A Series Of Sneaks), they took some time out and developed a new sound on Girls Can Tell. They took a "Kid A" type step on Kill The Moonlight and haven't looked back since!

As a long time Spoon fan, I am proud to unearth a couple of B-sides from their early Matador and Elektra days. "I Could Be Underground" retains the weirdness of their early works but hints at their future sound, and "Telamon Bridge" is a scrappy Pixies-esque number ripe for revisiting.

Spoon - I Could Be Underground
Spoon - Telamon Bridge

Spoon official site
Spoon on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “RARE SPOON”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting