LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


SAY IT RIGHT


Bloc Party covers Nelly Furtado and honestly, I can't tell the difference between a song from her and their new album! Judge for yourself...

Bloc Party - Say It Right (Nelly Furtado Cover)

Nelly Furtado official site
Nelly Furtado on MySpace

Labels: , ,

4 Responses to “SAY IT RIGHT”

  1. # Blogger Blogger

    Hey where did you find this?  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    it's been floating around the tubes for a little bit!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    is their a way i can dowload this onto my I-pod?  

  4. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Right click and choose "save target as..." :-)  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting