LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


JUSTICE REMIXES (AND REMIXED)


The Vice blog has been taken over by Justice this week, and has been featuring Justice remixes and remixes of Justice songs by other artists...ready for too cool for you electro? I'm really looking forward to Justice's proper debut, + (that should be a cross) out on July 10 in the US. Swing over to the Vice blog for more remixes...

Regular updates to resume this weekend, finally getting back from my trip!

Daft Punk - Human After All (Justice Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Paste Black Remix)

Justice on MySpace
Vice Records Blog

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “JUSTICE REMIXES (AND REMIXED)”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting