LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


MSTRKRFT ROCKS


I love these guys. No other words necessary. I unfortunately missed them the last time they came to town cause I had to go out of town for work. Damn you, work! If you didn't know already, MSTRKRFT (pronounced "masterkraft") is half of the now defunct Death From Above 1979 (that Cansei de Ser Sexy namechecks in their song). They have a keen ear for remixes, and this is one they did for Juliette and the Licks. Yes, that's Juliette Lewis, the actress. What was up with that rumor about her and Conrad Keely from ...And You Will Know Us by The Trail of Dead being engaged?

Juliette and the Licks - Got Love To Kill (MSTRKRFT Remix)

MSTRKRFT official site
MSTRKRFT on MySpace
Juliette and the Licks official site
Juliette and the Licks on MySpace

0 Responses to “MSTRKRFT ROCKS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting