LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


SWEET TRIP


Sweet Trip is a 3 piece from San Francisco. I caught them live and was impressed by their sound. Try taking My Bloody Valentine and mixing it in a bowl with Aphex Twin and St. Etienne...that's what they sound like. Nice fuzzed out guitars and synths too.

Although the 2 songs below are pretty pop-centric, they do have a more experimental glitchy side that definitely keeps things interesting. Anyway, check out the tracks below. I especially recommend "Dsco".

Sweet Trip - Dsco
Sweet Trip - Noise is a Social Skill

Sweet Trip official site
Sweet Trip on Myspace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “SWEET TRIP”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting