LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


« Home

THIS IS THE FIRST POST


Welcome to Let's Sexy Fighting! This is the first post. FIRST! Anyway, the goal of this site is to (hopefully) shed light on new music and not just regurgitate what's already going on out there in the blogosphere. I realize this effort may very well be in vain, and 2 months down the line you'll see me "breaking" the same bands as everyone else, but it's worth a try. Gotta setup a mission statement and then fail to achieve it...

Labels:

0 Responses to “THIS IS THE FIRST POST”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.

Latest



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting