LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


Y CONTROL?


I keep seeing people raving about the Brooklyn Fire remix of "Y Control" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It kind of annoys me since I consider the Faint remix to be superior. The Brooklyn Fire version is alright, but it really feels like someone spent all of 20 minutes on it - weak MIDI sounding drum and bass + the usual droning synth + generic remix song structure. It's just like a really boring club mix. The Faint version on the other hand is closer in structure to the original song, but with more awesome drums and a bass thrown in for good measure. I guess you would say they are different takes on the same song, electronic vs. dance-rock, but I think dance-rock wins here.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control (The Faint Remix)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control (Brooklyn Fire Retouch)

0 Responses to “Y CONTROL?”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting